Do the holidays make you feel stressed out? Overwhelmed?
We understand how important it is to host the perfect party and sometimes you just can’t do it all. When it comes to party and holiday entertaining, it can be an enormous relief to have a dependable set of helping hands.
You can count on us to set tables, clean the oven, polish the silver, wash dishes, or even hang decorations; ensuring your hosting areas are sparkling clean before or after the big day. We’ll help you carry out the details and let you focus your energy on orchestrating or recovering from your big event.
If you have specific tasks you would like done and not sure if we can accommodate, just ask! We love helping our customers and we’re not restricted by stringent rules like the big box store cleaning companies.
PARTY/HOLIDAY SERVICE RATE:
TERMS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- 3-hour minimum charge for all appointments
- A $50 deposit is required and financial authorization set up when booking all specialized services, and the fee is non-refundable within 3 business days of the appointment
- An electronic signature is required when the appointment is booked through engagement agreement, outlining the terms of service
- Each home has different requirements depending on lifestyle, family size, pets, clutter, and whether prior professional cleaning has been done
- For booking without advance preview, only a variable estimate will be given and customers will be responsible for additional fees and overages for time spent on the job
- It is best to schedule at least 2 weeks’ in advance or more to eliminate last minute frustration and lack of availability
- Last minute change orders will not be accepted and must be approved at least 24 business hours prior to any scheduled appointment
- Ensure our cleaners can work free of disruption when onsite, as when they are unable to focus on the task at hand, oversights are more likely to occur
- For limits on liability to the client, pets, if on-site, are required to be put in a safe place as many times even when friendly, can show signs of aggression and can be disruptive
- No other service personnel shall be permitted on-site while our cleaners are working, unless prior approval is given and a release of liability is signed
- For two-party cleaning teams, the client is required to communicate with the head cleaner assigned to the job so work is delegated properly (2 person cleaning teams are double the charge per hour)
- Our cleaners will not provide heavy lifting, furniture moving and will not employ ladders higher than 6 ft.
- No garage cleaning, auto cleaning/detailing, or exterior maintenance will be performed by any of our cleaners
- Tipping can be paid directly to the cleaner or added to a payment
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays
- Open on most banking and school holidays