A cluttered home can subtly drain you of energy. You know it needs to be done but you put it off. Organizing one’s living space can be an overwhelming task, yet putting in the effort can help reduce stress levels by requiring less last-minute scrambling in a variety of situations. It can also feel very empowering. Let us help empower you.
We can assist with many projects around the house whether it’s organizing the pantry, eliminating chaos in the playroom, or even help with decluttering under the bathroom sink. We can even help you figure out better ways to configure your living space and recommend storage solutions.
We will work with you to compartmentalize tasks and set priorities that will make you to feel like there is nothing you can’t accomplish; with our help of course. Let us help set you free.
ORGANIZATIONAL SERVICE RATES
$100 Inclusive on-site evaluation*
- 90-minute Organizational Services consult
- For projects such as space planning and design/container solutions, an on-site consultation is required
$60 per Hour
- Rate for new and one-time customers
$50 per Hour
- Rate for existing revolving service customers
TERMS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- 3-hour minimum charge for all appointments
- A $50 deposit is required and financial authorization set up when booking all specialized services, and the fee is non-refundable within 3 business days of the appointment
- An electronic signature is required when the appointment is booked through engagement agreement, outlining the terms of service
- For projects such as space planning and design/container solutions, will not only require an on-site evaluation, but also additional time/cost for design solutions
- Each home has different requirements depending on lifestyle, family size, pets, clutter, and whether prior professional organization has been done
- For booking without advance preview, only a variable estimate will be given and customers will be responsible for additional fees and overages for time spent on the job
- It is best to schedule at least 2 weeks’ in advance or more to eliminate last minute frustration and lack of availability
- Last minute change orders will not be accepted and must be approved at least 24 business hours prior to any scheduled appointment
- Ensure our organizers can work free of disruption when onsite, as when they are unable to focus on the task at hand, oversights are more likely to occur
- For limits on liability to the client, pets, if on-site, are required to be put in a safe place as many times even when friendly, can show signs of aggression and can be disruptive
- No other service personnel shall be permitted on-site while our organizers are working, unless prior approval is given and a release of liability is signed
- For two-party teams, the client is required to communicate with the head organizer assigned to the job so work is delegated properly (2 person teams are double the charge per hour)
- Our organizers will not provide heavy lifting, furniture moving and will not employ ladders higher than 6 ft.
- No garage organization, car detailing, or exterior maintenance will be performed by any of our organizers
- Tipping can be paid directly to the organizer or added to a payment
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays
- Open on most banking and school holidays