MOVE IN/OUT CLEANING SERVICES
Moving in or out of a home can be as exciting as it is stressful, even for the most organized people on the planet. There are so many details to take care of. Was the water and cable cancelled? Where will the family pets go when the movers come? Calgon take us away…
Our move in and out residential cleaning services in Maple Valley and surrounding areas allows for peace of mind and lets customers focus on the bigger picture, moving. Whether the need is big or small, let us do the cleaning. We will take care of it all; help with packing, clean inside cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, wipe down blinds, and scrub ovens, making the home sparkle before the listing, or in preparation for the new owners. A move in and out cleaning is like a deep cleaning but with more detail.
To download a list of services performed during a Move In/Out Cleaning, click below:
MOVE IN/OUT SERVICE RATE:
TERMS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- 3-hour minimum charge for all appointments
- Financial authorization is set up prior to service and a $50 deposit is required when appointments are booked. The deposit is non-refundable within 3 business days of the appointment.
- Electronic signature is required when the appointment is booked. All new customers are required to sign our engagement agreement, outlining the terms of service.
- Move in and out cleanings in Maple Valley take on average 8 hours for a 2500 sq. ft. home, and cost approximately $480.
- Each home has different requirements depending on lifestyle, family size, pets, clutter, and whether prior professional cleaning has been done.
- For booking move in and out cleaning services with our Maple Valley office without advance preview, a variable estimate only will be given, and customers will be responsible for all additional fees and overages for time spent on the job.
- It is best to schedule with our Maple Valley office at least 2 weeks in advance or more to eliminate lack of availability.
- Last-minute change orders may not be accepted and must be approved with our Maple Valley office staff at least 24 business hours prior to any scheduled appointment.
- Ensure our cleaners can work free of disruption when onsite, as when they are unable to focus on the task at hand, oversights are more likely to occur.
- For limits on liability, customer pets if on-site are required to be put in a safe place away from our maids. Even friendly pets can show signs of aggression when they are around unfamiliar people and loud equipment.
- No home showings or other service personnel shall be permitted on-site while our residential cleaners are working, unless prior approval is given, and a release of liability is signed by the customer.
- For two-party cleaning teams, the client is required to communicate with the head cleaner assigned to the job when on site, so work can be delegated properly (2 person teams are billed at double the deep cleaning rate per hour)
- Our maids will not provide heavy lifting, furniture moving, and will not employ ladders higher than 6 ft.
- No garage cleaning, auto cleaning/detailing, or exterior maintenance will be performed by any of our cleaners.
- Tipping can be paid directly to the cleaner or added to a payment.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and all major holidays. Open on most banking holidays.