HOURLY CLEANING SERVICES
Do you need assistance with only certain areas of your home or want specific tasks done? Are you prioritizing with a set budget?
For customers who don’t need regular revolving service but just want a helping hand, hourly cleaning may be just the ticket. We all need help from time to time, so this can be the perfect option.
You can set your priorities and we will focus only on what is important to you. We’ll work hard for the designated time that you need us, and then be on our way. You then get the joy of crossing off items on that never-ending to-do list.
HOURLY SERVICE RATE:
TERMS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- 3-hour minimum charge for all appointments
- A $50 deposit is required and financial authorization set up when booking all specialized services, and the fee is non-refundable within 3 business days of the appointment
- An electronic signature is required when the appointment is booked through engagement agreement, outlining the terms of service
- When providing services on an hourly rate basis and for only a set number of hours, the cleaner will only spend the agreed upon number of hours at your service location. If enough time is not reserved, then your cleaner may not be able to finish your set priorities in the time budgeted
- While all our team members are thoroughly trained and utilize the same checklists, each cleaner has different strengths and skill sets. Prior appointments with one cleaner will not indicate the rate of expediency when a different cleaner is assigned to a new cleaning appointment
- Prior service will not dictate the estimated length of time for new cleaning appointments. The time passed, new pets, and several other factors may change the time/cost ratio. We will generally make recommendations on the time needed, but will stick to a client’s reserved time and budget only when hourly services are booked
- Each home has different requirements depending on lifestyle, family size, pets, clutter, and whether prior professional cleaning has been done
- Customers will be responsible for any overages for time spent on the job
- It is best to schedule at least 2 weeks’ in advance or more to eliminate last minute frustration and lack of availability
- Last minute change orders will not be accepted and must be approved at least 24 business hours prior to any scheduled appointment
- Ensure our cleaners can work free of disruption when onsite, as when they are unable to focus on the task at hand, oversights are more likely to occur
- For limits on liability to the client, pets, if on-site, are required to be put in a safe place as many times even when friendly, can show signs of aggression and can be disruptive
- No other service personnel shall be permitted on-site while our cleaners are working, unless prior approval is given and a release of liability is signed
- For two-party cleaning teams, the client is required to communicate with the head cleaner assigned to the job so work is delegated properly (2 person cleaning teams are double the charge per hour)
- Our cleaners will not provide heavy lifting, furniture moving and will not employ ladders higher than 6 ft.
- No garage cleaning, auto detailing, or exterior maintenance will be performed by any of our cleaners
- Tipping can be paid directly to the cleaner or added to a payment
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays
- Open on most banking and school holidays