DEEP CLEANING SERVICES
Need a good spring cleaning or have a recent remodel? Do you have guests coming and want the house to be a showstopper? Whatever the need, our deep cleaning services team in Maple Valley, Washington is here to help.
Cleaning our homes, no matter the size, can be an overwhelming and daunting task, especially when life becomes hectic. It happens to all of us. Whether a special occasion is around the corner, it is just time to get caught up, or you are preparing a property to sell, call us to do the dirty work! Our residential deep cleaning services team is here to help our valued customers.
To download a list of services performed during Deep Cleaning Services, click below:
DEEP CLEANING SERVICE RATE:
TERMS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- 3-hour minimum charge for all appointments
- Financial authorization is set up prior to service and a $50 deposit is required when appointments are booked. The deposit is non-refundable within 3 business days of the appointment.
- Electronic signature is required when the appointment is booked. All new customers are required to sign our engagement agreement, outlining the terms of service.
- Deep cleanings take on average 8 hours for a 2500 sq. ft. home and cost approximately $480.
- Each home has different requirements depending on lifestyle, family size, pets, clutter, and whether prior professional cleaning has been done.
- For booking without advance preview, only a variable estimate will be given, and customers will be responsible for additional fees and overages for time spent on the job.
- It is best to schedule with our Maple Valley office at least 2 weeks in advance or more to eliminate lack of availability.
- Last minute change orders may not be accepted if they cannot be approved at least 24 business hours prior to any scheduled appointment by our office staff.
- Ensure our cleaning professionals can work free of disruption when onsite. When there are disruptions our cleaners are unable to focus on the task at hand, and oversights are more likely to occur.
- For limits on liability, customer pets if on-site are required to be put in a safe place away from our maids. Even friendly pets can show signs of aggression when they are around unfamiliar people and loud equipment.
- No other service personnel shall be permitted on-site while our cleaners are working, unless prior approval is given by our Maple Valley office, and a release of liability is signed by the customer.
- For two-party cleaning teams, the client is required to communicate with the head cleaner assigned to the job when on site, so work can be delegated properly (2 person teams are billed at double the deep cleaning rate per hour)
- Our cleaners will not provide heavy lifting, furniture moving and will not employ ladders higher than 6 ft.
- No garage cleaning, auto cleaning/detailing, or exterior maintenance will be performed by any of our house cleaners.
- Tipping can be paid directly to the cleaner or added to a payment.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm; we are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and all major holidays. We are open on most banking holidays.